Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you...to all of us! I think that in a way all women are mothers even if they don't have children and that is because of our wonderful divine nature. Being a woman is awesome and such a blessing! This photo of my mom and I was taken last fall as we were on our way to the state fair. We had these outfits that matched and had bought them at this particular store. We stopped in to show the girls and they loved it! We told them that we dressed alike so that if either one of us got "lost" at the fair we could say that the other was dressed exactly like us! LOL So fun! I truly am grateful for this time that I have to spend with my mom! She is darling!

Over at Julie's blog...Tattered threads and Willing Hands she is having an awesome giveaway in honor of Mother's Day and her blogaversary! I am always so inspired by her! She blesses others daily by her blogging!

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!http://www.julieisa.blogspot.com Here is the link for Julie's blog! I hope it works as this is the first time I have done it. If it doesn't, just copy and paste it into your browser.

Smiles...............Dotti

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day back. You and your mom look pretty cute together. How fortunate you are to have her still with you and that your relationship is close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you too! I love the picture of you and your Mom...how fun it must have been to be together in those matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dotti,
    Love the picture of you and your mom. I hope you had a wonderful day today! The link worked great by the way...thanks. If you'd like me to tell you how to link someone's blog just by clicking on there name let me know, I'll be happy to show you.
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet! Happy Mother's Day and thanks for posting about my giveaway! Hope your day was full of wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete